I got an email from Jules of Jules’ Gluten Free this morning. She is giving away her Baker’s Dozen Recipe eBook for free.
So how do you get your copy? Just go to here and
- add the Baker’s Dozen eBook to your shopping cart,
- At the checkout enter coupon code SPRING
- Press Apply
- Check your shopping cart total and complete your transaction
- An email will be sent to you allowing you to download the ebook
But hurry this offer is only valid for 3 days.
Here’s just some of what is included in her ebook:
Jules’ Baker’s Dozen has 13 easy-to-make recipes, in a handy electronic format that lets you jump directly to the recipe you like, print individual recipes and, gets you started in just minutes! There’s also a 3-page section on making other ingredient substitutions, for those with other food sensitivities or allergies.
The Jules’ Baker’s Dozen e-Cookbook is 27 pages long and includes the following recipes:
- Banana Bread
- Birthday Cake and Frostings
- Blueberry Muffins
- Breadsticks or Dinner Rolls
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cut-Out Sugar Cookies & Frosting
- Soft Pretzels
- Sandwich Bread
- Toaster Pastries
If you have any questions please contact Jules directly at: support@JulesGlutenFree.com.
I’m going to grab mine right now.
Hope you enjoy!
Would you like more gluten-free recipes? Check out my cookbook: