So today’s challenge is a pretty easy one, and one you should be doing before every exercise session. Stretch before your workout today. And today’s doTERRA product is Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex. This product has patent pending, fast acting boswellia extract shown to help supportmuscles and joint comfort and function* It also includes proprietary, standardized extracts of ginger, curcumin, resveratrol, and other polyphenols to soothe aches and discomfort.*
And after you do all that stretching and exercising, I have a very healthy chicken recipe for you.
Harness the flavor of sesame in this Asian inspired dish.
Sesame Noodles with Chicken
Ingredients – Make sure that you check the labels of all of your ingredients. There are gluten-free varieties of all of these ingredients, but there are also glutenous varieties as well. Always check labels!
- 1 bag Japanese buckwheat soba noodles
- 5 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp honey mustard
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 5 scallions
- Cook noodles according to package.
- In a large bowl whisk together next 6 ingredients to make dressing.
- Cook chicken until cooked through. Shred and add to peanut mixture.
- Add drained noodles, scallions and toss until combined.
(Makes 4 Servings)
Calories Per Serving: 208
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.