Are you curious about essential oils?
You may have heard of them, seems these days everyone is talking about essential oils. You can’t walk down the aisle of your local store without seeing these little bottles on the shelf, but what are they, how are they made, and what can they be used for?
What is an essential oil?
Essential oils are oils that are extracted from plants. They are extracted from the flower petals, bark, leaves, seeds, roots, and fruits. The way they are extracted is usually by a distillation process, which basically steams the plant to separate the oil from water. Simply put, essential oils are distilled plants in a bottle.
If you have ever squeezed the rind of an orange and saw the mist poof into the air, or picked fresh spearmint or peppermint and smelled the scent left on your fingertips, then you’ve experienced essential oils in their simplest form.
Although essential oils were often used as a part of cultural practices and traditions of the past, we now have increasing scientific evidence and research to show the effectiveness and safe nature of essential oils in our day and age. Historically, essential oil usage was both popular and practical, but we now have resources and research that make essential oils useful in daily life, for a variety of people.
So how do I get the very best quality for my family?
There are new essential oil companies cropping up daily, with hundreds of oils, how can you make sure that you are getting the highest quality of essential oils on the market?
I have used doTERRA essential oils exclusively for the past three years. Because…Essential Oil quality MATTERS!
- doTERRA offers the highest quality essential oils in the industry. They are committed to finding these gifts of the earth and present them in their pure, unadulterated form. It is extremely important to me that through their Co-Impact Sourcing Initiative, they are committed to sourcing the best oils in the world, direct from the growers. No middleman!
- Each batch of doTERRA essential oil undergoes seven different testing procedures by a third party laboratory and surpasses USDA organic standards. Just open a bottle, you can literally smell the difference the first time you open the cap.
- doTERRA is a very humanitarian-minded company. I love that they give back to the communities where their oils are sourced and once doTERRA comes in to that area, the people of these villages are better off for doTERRA being there.
- The owners and top leaders in doTERRA have such integrity and a servant attitude that I am proud to be associated with them.
- Lastly…the products WORK!
doTERRA offers product through a yearly wholesale membership. For a membership fee of $35.00, a Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer will receive the following benefits:
Benefits of Becoming a Wellness Advocate
|Retail Customer||Wholesale Customer||Wellness Advocate|
25% off retail prices
|Loyalty Reward Points:
Option to receive 10–30% of orders back in points redeemable for free product
|Shipping Reward Points:
Option to receive the cost of your shipping back in points redeemable for free product
Place a monthly order over 125 PV and receive the free product of the month
Receive a personal website that can be used if you would like to share essential oils with others
|Bonuses & Compensation:
doTERRA provides a business opportunity for those interested in creating an income
After becoming a Wholesale Member, the yearly renewal fee for a wholesale membership is $25.00. This renewal fee comes with a free bottle of Peppermint, one of the most popular oils doTERRA offers, a retail value of $27.33.
Start with a Kit and Save Even More!
Start with a “bunch” of the most popular oils…you’ll get a bigger discount AND your wholesale account will be free!
All three of the following starter kits also include:
- Wholesale Membership (giving you 25%-55% savings on future orders)
- NO obligation to buy monthly or to sell anything
- A plethora of mentoring from some of the best and brightest doTERRA leaders
- Exclusive training, mentoring, and support.
- Free 40 minute Phone Consult with me
- A Welcome Kit from me
Offers on this page are only valid for those who do not already have an existing wholesale account with doTERRA.
All images and photos on this page (with the exception of the photos of the kits) are copyrighted. Please don’t use them without permission. Thank you!
Ready to get started?
Once I opened my first bottle, it changed everything for me. I think it will for you too!