Salmon is one of my favorite go to proteins on nights when I don’t get home until late. You can have a delicious meal on the table in 30 minutes or less, and this recipe is no different.
This quick and easy one pan dinner is the perfect healthy weeknight meal. From start to finish, you can have this delicious, complete meal on the table in less than 25 minutes!
I have to say, I never cared for asparagus. Mainly because the only contact I had with it was from a can. Which is horrible smelling and mushy. Fresh asparagus, roasted in the oven is delicious.
This recipe will be on the menu for my hubby’s and my Valentine’s Day dinner. Just a a glass of wine. 😉
Try this easy, peasy recipe and let me know in the comments what you think of it.
Sheet Pan Recipe - Orange Glazed Salmon with Asparagus
A quick and easy complete meal. Ready in under 30 minutes, start to finish!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat. Place the salmon filets skin side down in the center of the baking sheet and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Generously season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and brush over the salmon.
3. Add the asparagus to the bowl with the orange juice mixture and gently toss to combine. Season with additional salt and black pepper, to taste.
4. Arrange asparagus around the salmon filets in a single layer and place sheet pan in a pre-heated oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or just until the salmon is flaky and the asparagus develops a bit of color, being careful to not overcook the salmon.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!