This recipe only takes a couple minutes to put together and costs less than buying pre-packaged taco seasoning. It also has less salt and no artificial additives or preservatives.
Easy Homemade Gluten Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Groud Coriander
- 2 Teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Teaspoons black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container and shake well to combine. Use 2 - 3 tablespoons per pound of ground beef (use more or less according to individual taste preferences).
- This recipe can also be made in larger batches. Store unused amounts in an air tight container for up to 6 months.