Recipe - Shrimp and Veggie Stir-Fry
A delicious, thyroid supporting, stir-fry, loaded with flavor.
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Pound Fresh Brussels Sprouts halved or frozen thawed and halved
- 2 Cups Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 Pound Shrimp Fresh, or frozen thawed
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos or Gluten-Free Soy Sauce, I use LaChoy Brand
- 2 Cloves garlic Minced
- 2 Dashes Cayenne Pepper Optional
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts and fry until they're golden brown. (About 4-5 minutes.)
- In a bowl, make the sauce by combining the honey, aminos or soy sauce, garlic, and cayenne. (If using).
- Add mushrooms and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and fry until they're cooked and turn pink. (About 4-5 minutes).
- Add Sauce to skillet. Toss and cook until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Delicious served over a bed of rice or quinoa.