This is a yummy alternative to a tossed salad.
Roasted Broccoli Raisin Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Roasted broccoli and crispy bacon give this salad it's rich flavor and the yogurt dressing really makes it pop.
- 6 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt full fat
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar-Free mayonnaise I used Primal Kitchen brand https://amzn.to/2CkfSqV
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Dill
- 4 Strips bacon Cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds Toasted
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley Chopped + extra for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- 2. Combine the broccoli florets with the olive oil in a large bowl, and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Gently toss to combine and spread onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer without overcrowding.
- 3. Place baking sheet in the pre-heated oven and roast until the broccoli is tender and slightly charred around the edges, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, combine the Greek yogurt, sugar-free mayo, apple cider vinegar, and dried dill in a small bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- 5. Remove broccoli from oven and set aside to cool slightly. About 5 minutes.
- 6. Toss the roasted broccoli, crumbled bacon, raisins, sunflower seeds, and fresh parsley in a large salad bowl and transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with the yogurt dressing to serve. Enjoy!