Since my husband’s by-pass heart surgery, we have been eating more lean proteins and a lot of vegetables. Sometimes it gets a little boring eating the same veggies over and over. So I’m always looking for new ways to fix favorites, like broccoli and cauliflower.
Today I have a really yummy alternative to coleslaw with cabbage. It uses broccoli instead of cabbage. Let me know in the comments below, if you try it.
Recipe - Crisp and Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
- 1 12 ounce bag Broccoli Slaw Found in the refrigerated area where you find bagged spinach
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh parsley Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Whole Celery seed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1. Add broccoli slaw, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and celery seed to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. 2 Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a couple hours to chill, if desired. Enjoy!