Recipe: Gluten-Free Loaded Chicken Soup with Pasta
A super easy, loaded with vegetables and pasta chicken soup
- 2 Cups Uncooked Gluten-Free Pasta Elbow macaroni, or fusilli works well
- 2 Cups Chicken Meat Cooked and Shredded
- 2 Cups Mixed Vegetables (Carrots, Corn, Peas) Frozen
- 2 Stalks Celery Diced
- 1 Small Onion Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 8 Cups Gluten-Free Chicken Stock
- In a skillet, saute' the celery, onions, and garlic until soft. About 5 minutes. Add chicken and cook until the chicken shows some color.
- Although, you can dump everything into a stockpot all at once, doing these extra steps will give your soup a depth of flavor that makes your soup heartier.
- Add the chicken stock to a stockpot, add in the frozen mixed vegetables, uncooked gluten-free pasta, and the ingredients from the skillet, and bring to a boil over medium high heat, then reduce heat and let simmer for 10-15 minutes. Or until pasta is al dente'.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and simmer for another two minutes.