When I made these, I didn’t think to take a picture of them. So I will have to take a picture when I make the next batch. Enjoy!
Eggs with Spinach and Sausage
This delicious sheet pan version of my egg cups is such an easy breakfast for a busy holiday morning.
- 18 Large eggs
- 1/4 Cup almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Onion
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 Pound Loose Sausage Sweet Italian
- 1 16 Ounce Bag Fresh Spinach Chopped
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 3 Large Button Mushrooms Finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Generously coat a large sheet pan with gluten-free cooking spray.
- In a large frying pan, brown and crumble the sausage. Add in the chopped mushrooms and chopped spinach. Cook until spinach is wilted. Remove from frying pan, place in a bowl and put all in the freezer to chill. About 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, granulated garlic, granulated onion, salt and pepper.
- Add cooled sausage mixture to egg mixture and pour onto prepared sheet pan. Sprinkle evenly with the Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes, and egg mixture is set, rotating pan 180 degrees after 12 minutes, to ensure even cooking.
- Cut into 12 squares and serve.
Like my egg cups, these can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Just cut them into squares and wrap with plastic wrap. To reheat them remove the plastic wrap and place on a plate or paper towel and microwave on high for 30 to 60 seconds.