Easy Pumpkin Spice Gluten-Free Muffins
A delicious muffin that can be whipped up almost as quickly as a cake mix. I love scratch baking, but there are times when you just don't have that kind of time. Having a gluten-free boxed cake mix on your pantry shelf can be a real time saver.
- 1 Box Gluten-Free Cake Mix
- 1 Can pumpkin puree I used Libby's
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice More or less as desired
- 2/3 Cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray muffin pans with gluten-free non-stick spray, or line with paper liners
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Divide mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 30 minutes. Enjoy!
You can substitute a Chocolate cake mix for the yellow, if you prefer. You can also add dark chocolate morsels or dried cranberries to give it a variety.