Recipe - Paleo Banana Muffins
These are delicious gluten-free, paleo banana muffins. I doubt your friends and family will miss the gluten or the sugar.
- 3 Large Eggs
- 5 Mashed Bananas Ripe
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 12 muffin cups with liners.
- In a food processor or stand mixer, blend eggs, bananas, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, mix coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add blended wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts if desired, before baking.