Roasted radishes make a great alternative to roasted potatoes. They are the perfect gluten-free, low carb side dish.
Recipe - Roasted Radishes with Rosemary and Garlic
A different and delicious way to enjoy radishes. Roasting them brings out their sweetness and downplays their peppery side that they tend to have when eaten raw.
- 4 Cups Fresh Radishes trimmed and halved
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Rosemary Leaves Roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the radishes with the olive oil.
- Add the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly, so that the ingredients are completely combined and evenly coated.
- Pour out onto prepared baking sheet, and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring halfway through. Enjoy!