1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F and line a large rimed baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat baking mat. Set aside.
2. Wash kale leaves and dry COMPLETELY before adding to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with a little olive oil and toss to combine while rubbing each leaf with your fingers to make sure it is evenly coated in oil.
3. Sprinkle smoked paprika, granulated garlic, and cumin on top os kale and season with sea salt, to taste. Toss until evenly combined.
4. Arrange seasoned kale leaves on prepared baking sheet in a single layer, being careful to not overcrowd them. Work in batches, if necessary.
5. Place baking sheet in pre-heated oven and bake for 5-6 minutes before rotating the pan.Bake another 1-2 minutes. Do not overcook. Remove chips from oven when they are still mostly green, with only a tiny bit of brown developing.
6. Let chips sit for 2-3 minutes to crisp up a bit more before serving. Enjoy!