|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
8 Ounce Serving
- 1/2 English Cucumber cut in half lengthwise
- 3 Carrots scrubbed clean
- 3 Celery Stalks washed and tops removed
- Put all vegetables through a juicer according to your juicer's instructions.
- Vegetable juices are great for overall health. At first it takes a little time to get used to the taste, but eventually you’ll get there…. Just think of all those health benefits! Another tip is to mix your vegetable juice with a little natural apple juice (juice apples along with the veggies) to give it a sweeter taste.
- Fruit & Veggie Facts:
- Cucumbers are a strong diuretic and may help lower blood pressure. Perfect for when you’re retaining water.
- Celery contains compounds called pthalides which helps regular blood pressure. Also a good diuretic.
- Carrots are great for the skin and eyes.
Share this Recipe