This nice cream can be made with any berries of your choice.
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Passive Time||2 Hours|
- 2 Ripe Bananas sliced and frozen
- 1 1/2 Cups Berries Frozen
- 2 -3 Tablespoons Almond or Coconut Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Real Vanilla Extract
- Place the frozen bananas and raspberries into the food processor, add the vanilla extract and almond milk. Blend until creamy.
- You may need to add one or two tablespoons of milk, to achieve a thick smoothie like consistency
- Serve immediately (soft-serve) or transfer into a dish or plastic container, cover with a lid and freeze for 2 hours.
Share this Recipe