This recipe only takes a couple minutes to put together and costs less than buying pre-packaged seasoning. It also has less salt and no artificial additives or preservatives.
This recipe can also be made in larger batches. Store unused amounts in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Basil
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon dried Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme
- ! Tablespoon Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container and shake well to combine.
Share this Recipe