Here’s a great way to use up any leftover vegetables sitting in your refrigerator. If you don’t have the vegetables used here, feel free to substitute any sturdy veggie you have on hand, such as carrots, fennel, parsnips, and eggplant.
Roasting deepens and intensifies the inherent sweetness of vegetables; so, don’t be surprised if this becomes a new family favorite!
Kitchen Tools to Make Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||40-45 Minutes|
- 1 Pound Bag Mini Sweet Peppers seeded and cut in half
- 1 Pound Portobello Mushroom caps sliced
- 1 Large red onion sliced
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 2 Teaspoons Granulated Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Herbs de Provence
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a Reversable Silicone Baking Mat, or parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. Add peppers, Portobello mushrooms, onion, and Brussels sprouts to a large mixing bowl. Add garlic powder, Herbs de Provence, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar and gently toss to combine. Season generously with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- 3. Arrange seasoned vegetables on prepared baking Sheet Pan in a single layer, being careful not to overcrowd. Use two large baking sheets, if necessary.
- 4. Place sheet pan in preheated oven and roast for 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until the vegetables are tender and develop a nice caramelized color. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Tip: If you don't have the Herbs de Provence, you can substitute Italian Seasoning. This will alter the flavor profile a bit, but the result will still be delicious.
Share this Recipe