These delicious paleo pancakes are sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
Recipe - Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Delicious paleo pumpkin spice pancakes. Sure to please your pumpkin spice cravings.
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, and honey until thoroughly combined.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the egg mixture and gently fold the two together until blended.
4. Heat one tablespoon coconut oil in a large griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 2-3 tablespoons per pancake and cook for 3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process with remaining coconut oil and pancake batter.
5. To serve, stack 2-3 pancakes per serving and top with sliced bananas, chopped pecans, and a drizzle of maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!