|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Large Onion chopped
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 1 Large Butternut Squash peeled, seeds removed and cubed
- 2 Pears peeled, cored, and cubed
- 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and grated ginger. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add the squash, pears, garlic, vegetable broth, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 15 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- Let the mixture cool and blend with an immersion blender.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- If you don't have an immersion blender, you can use a regular blender. Just be sure to take the little cap out of the lid and use a tea towel to cover the opening to allow the liquid steam to vent so that it doesn't explode hot soup all over you when you take the lid off.
- Garnish with some sprigs of parsley.
Share this Recipe