With the Superbowl just two short weeks away, I thought I would offer up some party friendly recipes this week. Today, I have an easy, spicy, yummy appetizer. I hope you like it.
The easiest and safest way to slice the cucumbers is with the Rapid-Prep Mandoline from Pampered Chef. This mandoline will help you to make even slices.
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 8 ounce can Water Packed Tuna drained
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar-Free Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Large English Cucumber sliced
- 2 Large green onions green parts only, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 1. Add drained tuna, mayo, sriracha, and garlic powder to a medium bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- 2. Divide the tuna mixture between the cucumber slices and arrange on a serving platter. Garnish each appetizer with some of the sliced green onion and sesame seeds right before serving. Enjoy!
If small amounts of added sugar are not an issue for your audience, feel free to use regular sriracha sauce.
Total number of appetizers will depend on how thick the cucumber is sliced. For best results, aim for 16-18 slices per cucumber.
For more or less heat, adjust the amount of sriracha sauce, as desired.
Share this Recipe