Today I have an easy crockpot recipe for you, especially if you’re like me and heading into an extremely busy weekend. The flavors and distinct look of this dish make it seem exotic and special, but it’s so easy to prepare in your slow-cooker that it makes a wonderful meal for a busy day.
Gluten-Free Mediterranean Penne Pasta
- 1 Medium sized Eggplant peeled and cubed
- 1 Medium Zucchini sliced thinly
- 1 Medium Red or Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1 Large Onion sliced thinly
- 1 10 Ounce Can Tomato Soup gluten-free
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 16 Ounce Package Gluten-Free Penne Pasta uncooked
- Place all ingredients, except pasta, in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 5 1/2 to 6 hours. (On high cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Cook penne pasta according to package instructions.
- Serve vegetables over hot pasta. Enjoy!