This recipe is just one of the ones you’ll find in my new e-cookbook, Healthy You. Coming in February 2019.
Mediterranean-Style Baked Cod en Papillote
Here is a quick and healthy weeknight dinner that is absolutely full of flavor. As an added bonus, clean up could not be any easier!
- 4 5-6 ounce cod fillets
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- grape tomatoes washed and sliced
- 1/2 cup Fresh or bottled Pesto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a flat surface, place a cod fillet on one square, positioning it toward the bottom center of the paper. Sprinkle the cod with salt and pepper. Top the fillet with sliced tomatoes and a drizzle of pesto.
- Fold the parchment paper in half and seal the bottom edge by tightly folding where the two halves come together. Repeat on each side.
- Set the sealed pack on lined baking sheet and repeat process with remaining 3 cod fillets. When finished, place baking sheet in pre-heated oven on center rack and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.