Recipe - Gluten-Free Ground Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy Ground Beef Stroganoff that is gluten-free, and made with organic, grass-fed, ground beef, in a delicious silky sour cream sauce.
- 2 Pounds ground beef preferably grass-fed organic
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 3 Cloves garlic minced
- 2 18 Ounce Cans Gluten-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup I used Progresso Brand
- 3 Tablespoons Gluten-Free Worcestershire Sauce I used Lea & Perrins Brand
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper More or less to taste
- 1 Cup Sour Cream I used Daisy Brand because it is made with nothing but cream
- 1 12 Ounce Bag Gluten-Free Fusilli Pasta Cooked to al dente' (I used Delallo Brand)
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef, over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain off fat.
- Add in the onions, and garlic. Saute until onions are soft, about 8 minutes.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, Worcestershire Sauce, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. At this point the stroganoff is done and almost ready to serve, but if you have the time and can simmer it longer, the flavors will become richer.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream and cooked fusilli.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy