These delicious paleo pancakes are sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
Recipe - Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Delicious paleo pumpkin spice pancakes. Sure to please your pumpkin spice cravings.
- 6 Large Eggs
- 2/3 Cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil Divided
- 1 Banana Sliced Thin
- 1/3 Cup Pecans chopped
- Optional Real Maple Syrup
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, and honey until thoroughly combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- 3. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the egg mixture and gently fold the two together until blended.
- 4. Heat one tablespoon coconut oil in a large griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 2-3 tablespoons per pancake and cook for 3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process with remaining coconut oil and pancake batter.
- 5. To serve, stack 2-3 pancakes per serving and top with sliced bananas, chopped pecans, and a drizzle of maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you may want to get my Old Fashioned Christmas e-Book. It has personal stories and a whopping 46 recipes.