Recipe - Spiced Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 Cans Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract Gluten-Free
- 2-3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder Unsweetened
- 2/3 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fruit of your choice
- Place first 8 ingredients into a high-poweredblender and blend until smooth.
- Cover and chill in the fridge at least 5 hours to thicken.
- Pour into dessert cups or small mason jars, and top with chopped fruit. Enjoy!
What's your favorite type of pudding? Do you add toppings to yours? References: