Easy Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
Delicious grilled chicken with a bruschetta topping. Ready in just a little over 30 minutes.
- 4 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Wishbone Italian Dressing
- 1 tomato finely diced
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup fresh basil Chopped
- Place chicken breasts into a ziplock plastic bag. Add 1/4 cup of the dressing, seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat the chicken breasts with dressing.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate 30 minutes** or up to 8 hours. Turning frequently.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard dressing.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken on grill grate and grill for 6 minutes. On other half of grill place a grill pan.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
- Turn chicken over and and place on grill pan. Top with the tomato mixture and grill another 8 minutes or until chicken is done. (165 F degrees internal temperature)
- * If you don't have fresh basil, you can use 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- In place of a ziplock bag you can use a shallow glass dish. Just remember to turn chicken frequently.