Super Easy Tri-Color Roasted Carrots
One of the great things about whole food cooking is how beautiful the results can be. These elegant tri-color roasted carrots are incredibly sweet and tasty and they provide a nice splash of color that makes any main dish appear more appetizing.
- 1 1/2 lbs tri-color carrots washed and patted dry
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp fresh thyme stems removed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place carrots on parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil. Gently toss with your hands to evenly coat each carrot with the oil. Sprinkle with salt and fresh thyme leaves.
- Place baking tray in pre-heated oven and roast for approximately 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn each carrot to expose the bottom side. Return to oven and roast another 5-10 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.